Box set of all physical cds & digital downloads from 1995-2015 with limited edition packaging & poster art. Includes out of print albums not available elsewhere.
• BELOVED (Limited Edition cd)
• Heart Like Feathers (Limited Edition cd/dvd)
• Heart Like Feathers (Pre-release cd)
• This Bar Has No One Left (cd/cdr) * (out of print except in box set)
• Thirteen Stories (cd)
• Earthside Down (cd)
• Days Like These (cd/cdr) * (out of print except in box set)
• Bad Time For Love 7" (download)
• Boots of Spanish Leather 7" (download)
• Veni Emmanuel (download)
• Me I'm from LA Where Nothing is Sacred EP (download).
• The Motorcycle EP (download).
• Letters From an Expatriate EP (download).
+ various posters, flyers, press releases & compilations.
++ each box individually numbered and signed
ships out within 5 days
edition of 200
You own this
Originally recorded on Heart Like Feathers (dead letter records)
Second round before the count,
the gloves went off, we both went down.
Blindsided by the distance you were just in reach.
I watched the towers fall on your TV.
Stumbling Hands and burning eyes,
we hold our own, then compromise
I just want to begin again,
I just want to live in our own skin.
I think it’s kind of strange,
we get so close we get estranged.
We get so close, we get estranged.
Forty days and forty nights,
Noah watched the river rise.
You flood again, I go for wood,
all our years misunderstood.
We get so close we get estranged.
Walk into mass , the ceilings high with loftiness
and lowered eyes.
The sound of choirs, a slow caress,
covers wounds my heart has dressed.
A Lover's quarrel, all in duress,
I fold my arms for Eucharist
We fell in love - we got enmeshed,
bless me father I'm a mess....
Bless me father I'm a mess.
from Heart Like Feathers (Ltd. Edition), released 10 April 2013
from Letters From an Expatriate (live EP)
released December 14, 2013
Robert Deeble - Guitars, Piano, Vocals
Lilli De La Mora - Vocals
Antoine Arvizu - Drums
Greg Coates - Bass
p & c Robert Deeble / Mind Bomb Music
Recorded by Antoine Arvizu at Compound Studios (Long Beach Ca.)
Produced by Antoine Arvizu and Robert Deeble.
all rights reserved